Tuesday, October 02, 2007

HomeAid OC's Project Playhouse

HomeAid Orange County is an organization that has always been close to my heart. I do my best to work with the housing foundation in every capacity I can, and right now that means helping promote Project Playhouse. Project Playhouse is an awesome fundraiser and allows people the opportunity to buy raffle tickets to win a really cool and unique playhouse. If you’ve been to an Angel’s game recently, you’ve probably seen me out there (yes, I do actually take a break from selling Laguna Niguel Real Estate on occasion) selling raffle tickets for Project Playhouse. You’ve probably also seen the great Angel’s press box playhouse – which is one of the playhouses that HomeAid Orange County is raffling off during this year’s Project Playhouse.

There are several playhouses up for raffle this year and you can check them all out by visiting HomeAid Orange County’s Project Playhouse Web site. These are really magnificent playhouses unlike anything you’ve ever seen and you should definitely check them out. If you want to buy a raffle ticket, you can always stop by and see me at my Laguna Niguel Real Estate office – check my Web site for the address – or just give me a buzz at 949-939-0300. You can also learn more about HomeAid Orange County and my commitment to this organization by visiting the HomeAid OC page on my Laguna Niguel Real Estate Web site.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Raffle events are full of fun and excitement. Participating itself brings so much joy. The raffle prizes are very interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home