Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Laguna Niguel Real Estate CalVet Loan Options

Since the Laguna Niguel Real Estate market attracts thousands of active and ex-military, I thought it would be helpful to add information for veterans on home buying and home loan options to my Web site. In my many years as an Orange County realtor, I have helped many active and ex-military families find great and affordable homes in the Laguna Niguel area and thought it was time to share the options it with everyone.

One of the things I do to assist my military clients do is to help them understand their loan options. California has great programs for veterans and I have outlined them on the CalVet Home Loans page on my Laguna Niguel Real Estate Web site. If you’re an active or ex-military family planning to move to move to the Orange County area, check out your loan options by visiting my CalVet Home Loans page. If you have any questions about the Laguna Niguel Real Estate market or about your home loan options, give me a buzz at 949-939-0300

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home