Monday, October 15, 2007

Support local Marines and Sailors

As a Laguna Niguel realtor, I take great pride in the communities I work and know that many of our neighbors in the Mission Viejo and Laguna Niguel areas are proud to serve in our armed forces. I have had many clients who have moved to this area after being stationed at Camp Pendleton and I am always excited to help them in any way I can adjust to their new home.

As a huge supporter of our local troops and their families, I wanted to let everyone know that there are great ways that you too can help support the military personal living throughout the Laguna Niguel real estate market and Mission Viejo real estate market. On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 from 6:00 p.m. to midnight, the Marines and Sailors of the Headquarters Battalion will be hosting their annual formal ball at Camp Pendleton. This event will include a social hour, ceremony, dinner and dancing.

You can show your support for our local troops by sponsoring the cost of a table for eight at $300 per table. Your sponsorship will help offset the costs of entry level Marines and
Sailors attending as well as those associated with putting on such an event by the Headquarters Battalion. If you are interested in attending the event or sponsoring entry level Marines and Sailors, give me a call today at 949-939-0300.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home