Thursday, May 03, 2007

South Orange County Real Estate Glossary

No matter what industry you are in, you’ll often find yourself using industry jargon on a daily basis. This is normally fine when dealing with other people in your industry, but when you’re talking to someone outside of the industry, they will often look at you as though you’re speaking a different language. This can be a huge problem in the real estate industry. As an experienced South Orange County realtor, I have worked with thousands of clients who are buying or selling a home and are unfamiliar with many of the industry terms realtors and brokers use.

While I always make sure to explain to my clients what different terms and acronyms mean, I have found it very helpful to compile a list of industry terms so that my clients can refer to it when they are browsing for homes in the South Orange County Real Estate market online. If you want to check out the full list of industry terms, visit the Real Estate Glossary on my Laguna Niguel Real Estate Web site. This list can really help you when you when you’re searching for South Orange County homes on line or when you’re speaking to your Laguna Niguel realtor. If you have any questions about South Orange County Real Estate or any terms in my Real Estate Glossary, feel free to call me at 949-939-0300.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home