Monday, June 11, 2007

June Laguna Niguel Real Estate Update

Hello all! I know I told you several weeks ago about the monthly newsletter I publish on my Laguna Niguel Real Estate Web site and I wanted to stop by to let everyone know that the new June issue is now available by visiting my site. This month’s issue of Real Estate Update has some great information for buyers who are trying to decide between making offers on multiple homes.

In addition, the June issues features some of my “Best Buys” in the Laguna Niguel Real Estate market as well as information on making a successful move and using energy tax credits to your benefit. Be sure to visit my Laguna Niguel Real Estate Web site today to read the June Real Estate Update in its entirety. If you have any questions about an article in my newsletter or need help finding a Laguna Niguel realtor, feel free to call me anytime at 949-939-0300.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home