Monday, July 16, 2007

HomeAid Orange County

As a Laguna Niguel Realtor, I have had the privilege of helping hundreds if not thousands of people find the perfect home. It’s a truly rewarding experience! But, as a Laguna Niguel Realtor, I also understand that not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to purchase a home, and some time ago, I decided to also help those people who would otherwise be left out in the cold.

Wanting to assist those people throughout Orange County who were struggling to find shelter of any kind, I began working with HomeAid Orange County to fund vital renovation and construction projects of multi-unit homes used to help people that have found themselves temporarily homeless due to circumstances beyond their control. Working with this organization has truly made me a better person and a better realtor. If you want to know more about HomeAid Orange County or how I am working with the organization by donating a portion of my South Orange County Real Estate sales, check out the HomeAid page on my Laguna Niguel Real Estate Web site. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 949-939-0300.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home