Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Brad Coleman the Laguna Niguel Realtor

I just wanted to pop in for a moment to explain a new graphic on my Web site. Any of you that have visited my Laguna Niguel Real Estate Web site have probably noticed a new home page icon of a race car driver. It turns out that there is another Brad Coleman in the world and he has nothing to do with Laguna Niguel Real Estate.

So if your searching for Brad Coleman the race car driver instead of Brad Coleman the Laguna Niguel realtor, just click on the racing graphic on my homepage to be taken to Brad’s Web site. Of course, if you want to learn more about Laguna Niguel Real Estate or need help finding a Laguna Niguel realtor, then you’ve come to the right place. Explore my site to find great community information or Search the Laguna Niguel MLS. If you have any questions, feel free to give ma buzz anytime at anytime at 949-939-0300.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home